2-28-23, Tues 5:30p, Leveling and Icing Cakes - Cake Decorating 101
In this class, learn to slice your cakes, fill them, and ice them without them "crumbing apart"! Learn a variety of tips and tricks to make smooth icing a cake - well - a piece of cake!
- Learn techniques for slicing cakes in half, on the level.
- Learn to fill your cakes.
- Learn to ice your cakes.
- Students will take home a 6" round cake.
- Tuesday, 2-28-23.
- Starts at 5:30pm.
- Ends at 8:30pm.
- Location: Pulaski Tech's Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute.
- Address: 13000 Interstate 30 Little Rock, AR 72210 United States.
- Room: 206, The Bakeshop.
- Cost: $75 per person.
- Ages: 14 and up.
- Children: Ages 10 - 13 may Register and Attend with Registered Adult.
- This class is hosted and managed by University of Arkansas's Community Education Department.
- Sign up for the full semester long series and save!
- Sorry, Art Is In Cakes Gift Cards cannot be applied.
- Community Education Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be issued if registration is canceled at least 7 days prior to the start of class. Cancellations made less than 7 days from the class date, will not receive a refund unless the class spot can be sold. In the chance that UA-PTC must cancel a class, registrants will have the choice of receiving a full refund or transferring to another Community Education class.