Okay, I know. The IS no substitute for the light airiness and divine candy that we call Divinity. However, this is a super quick close substitute. And considering it's been raining cats and dogs here the last week, it makes sense to avoid the frustration of failed candy making by creating a fool-proof version instead!
- Directions: Easy Cream Centers
- Ingredient list: 1 lb. Dry Fondant, 2 Tbs Brandy or Bourbon, 6 Tbs Melted Butter, Lorann Oils Concentrated Flavoring, 1/4 to 1/3 Cup Chopped Pecans.
- Stir the Dry Fondant into the mixture, then knead with your hands or a sturdy stand mixer.
- Flavor and color as desired.
- Roll into portions and cover in an airtight container.
- You can also dip them in chocolate to lock in the moisture.
- Serve immediately or within 24 hours while the centers are at their freshest.