Down Draft Spray or Dust Booth
The Downdraft Spray Booth is designed as a table-top unit for work with "dusting" products or airbrushing.
It is perfect for the sugar artist who is doing a lot of petal dusting or is airbrushing smaller features for their cake designs.
The 3 filter system eliminates all the particles that would otherwise be airborne and end up in your lungs or on other working surfaces.
This system does not need to be vented outdoors and is compact and easily stored when not in use.
- Ample working surface area is 9" deep by 20" wide, and sits 3" high to make it comfortable to work at, yet smaller than other Spray Booths to conserve counter space.
- The simple method of drawing the air flow straight down produces an extremely efficient and effective method of controlling overspray and excess particles in the air.
- 220V spray booths do not come with adapter plugs. They can be purchased inexpensively at a hardware store or online.
- Powered by a 240CFM cast fan that only uses 42 watts of energy.
- 2 filter media panels are used, one MERV 8 and one MERV 13.
- This unit is designed to work with water-based or dry dust products only.
- Made of high-density plastic with welded seams, and weighs only 13.5 lbs.
- All components are UL listed.