Emile Henry Baguette Bread Baker
- Discover the pleasure of baking your own baguettes, crusty and full of flavour !
- Easy to use, you just place the dough in the loaf indentions, cover with the lid and put the mould in the oven.
- Thanks to the ribs, the dough will not stick, and the lid creates the right level of humidity for baking delicious baguettes.
- The holes in the lid allow the carbon dioxide to escape during cooking, creating a thin, crispy crust so special to french baguettes.
- The mould can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Recipe book included.
Download recipes and more information with the Baguette Baker Booklet
- Emile Henry is located in the Burgundy town of Marcigny, France.
*Maximum capacity is for a 2lb bread recipe.
- Natural & Handmade Product
- Oven and Microwave safe
- Temperature change compatible - take from Freezer to Oven safely without cracking
- The ceramic type allows it to evenly and slowly come to temperature, as well as maintaining heat longer.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France
- 10 year guarantee
- 15.4" x 9.4"
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.