Class: 5-27-21 Thurs 6p-8:30 ish Braided Quick Rise Breads
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Beautiful Breads don't have to take forever. This Braided Quick Rise Loaf, with roasted garlic and fresh rosemary, adds a little elegance to your meal. Learn to make them in this class!
Choose Your Seat Type from the Drop Down Menu:
- Masks are optional and are recommended for anyone not yet fully vaccinated. Here are CDC's current guidelines and requirements. This class will contain 12 students.
- Open to students ages 12 and older.
- Only registered students are allowed in the classroom. Sorry, we cannot allow additional parents, siblings, or other non-registered guardians to stay in the classroom.
- Children ages 8 to 11 who would like to attend may purchase a seat in addition to a legal guardian's seat registration. This would require 2 seat purchases - 1 adult and 1 minor.
- This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205.
Virtual Seat = Online Learning: Students are responsible for purchasing supplies and tools from the supply list provided, as well as providing edible materials, like cakes, icing, cookies. Each item is listed in the Supply List Tab above.
- Virtual tickets are limited, but only one purchase is required per house hold. Make it a Party!
- Access the course through our CrowdCast Channel, an awesome Virtual Learning Platform that streams in real time. Your access code will be emailed 24 hours prior to class start.
- You can watch via any internet connected device - computer, laptop, smart phone, tablet, and even your smart tvs.
- Virtual classes are recorded and the replay is available shortly after class ends for replay available for 14 days. Choose the Virtual option for a more FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE of attendance.
Use Discount Code * 052021CLASS * with purchase of class seat for 15% all supplies purchased from our Breads Collection This code is valid for a one time purchase for students joining live or online, and must be used in conjunction with the class seat purchase to be valid.
What to Expect: In This Hands On Braided Quick Breads Class we will:
- Roast your own garlic.
- Mince fresh Rosemary, picked right from Natalie's garden.
- Create a Quick Rise Dough using Instant Dry Yeast.
- Learn Braiding Techniques for making artistic braided loaves.
- Learn about different finishing techniques using an array of diverse egg washes.
Virtual Supply List
Supplies Needed for This Cake Decorating/Baking Project
Want us to build a cart for you? Call us at 501-240-6102 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will send an invoice to you with everything needed for class. Simply remove items from the cart that you already own and then purchase the rest. Select pick up in store, or enter your shipping details. Give the sales associate code #D139 for invoicing.
Use Discount Code * ClassBraid* with purchase of class seat for 15% all supplies purchased from our Class Collection
Prep Before Class:
- Just have all ingredients measured out for mixing during class
Materials and Supplies to Have On Hand During Class.
- Half sheet pan
- Parchment Paper (half sheet) 2 sheets
- Tin Foil 12" x 12" sheet
- Stand Mixer with Dough Hook attachment (or Mix by Hand)
- Pastry Brush
- 1 Fork
- A small Bowl
- Chef's Knife
- Cutting Board
- Plastic Wrap
- Damp Towel
For best experience, Visit This Direct Link for access to both viewer and chat screen:
Plan to send images and video of your work for review or questions to 501-240-6102.powered by Crowdcast
Class Cancellation Policy
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 7 days or more prior to class.
- Cancellation requests received within 6 days leading up to class will be given access to our Virtual Platform. No refunds or exchanges will be made. Virtual Students will be responsible for supplying their own ingredients and tools.
- Virtual Classes will not be refunded once the access code has been provided to the online learning platform.
- Your in-store seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place if you can no longer attend. Just call us to tell us the new student's name at 501-240-6102.
- Notice of Class Cancellations by Art Is In Cakes: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and first offer of registration if the class is simply postponed and rescheduled for a later date. If unable to commit to the rescheduled date within 5 days of the announcement, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full.