10/7/2018 Sunday All Day Jacqui Kelly's "Moonbeam"
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Jacqui Kelly is coming to Little Rock and we can't wait to learn how to make her new cake sculpture, Moonbeam the Unicorn.
A bit about Jacqui:
Food Artist, Cake & Sugar Sculptor & Tutor
She is the founder of Totally Sugar, a London based sugar studio specialising in bespoke edible art. With her bubbly personality and delightful Scottish accent Jacqui Kelly is a pastry chef, cake decorator, multi-gold medal winning sugar artist and Best in Show at Cake International 2014 London. Her work, be it larger than life or in miniature is renowned for its incredible attention to detail and hyper-realism
Having been told not to play with her food: Jacqui now makes it her lives work to confuse and delight all the senses, using food as an art medium her artist flair and high impact works of art are designed to get people talking
Jacqui Kelly has an impressive client list, from Harrods to HRH Queen Elizabeth II, from large corporations to the couple next door she delivered sugar creations to them all. She was also proud to be the team leader for the current holders of the Guinness Book of World Records – world’s largest cake a whopping 10m x12m.
Although Jacqui does commissions for clients her other love is in teaching and demonstrating the skills of cake decoration and sugarcraft, something that is seeing Jacqui travel worldwide and also appear in numerous international publications. In 2017 she won a Top 10 International Sugar Artist Award at the New York Cake Show and in 2018 she won the prestigious title of Professional Cake Decorator of the Year at Salon Culinaire Hotelympia.
Create something sensational!
Join us as we walk you step by step in creating Moonbeam!
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- A sturdy box with room to carry a 12" square base to safely carry Moonbeam home.
- We Provide:
- All materials for class are included.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Class
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 8 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 7 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product. Retail Items purchased as part of a Class + Tools Bundle will be made ready for pickup in store at the student's convenience.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.