Class: 1/19/19 Sat 10:30a-12:30p ish Specialty Strawberries
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
We love making beautiful strawberries! Learn some of our favorite techniques - From Tuxedo's and Ballgowns, to Glitter Covered, to Strawberries as Roses!
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- A 10" box or tote to carry your finished strawberries home.
- We Provide:
- all materials for class are included.
- Who: Cake Decorators and Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Learn successful strawberry dipping techniques, then learn to decorate them with style!
- Cancellation Policy: We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product. Items purchased as part of the Class + Tools Bundle will be made ready for pickup in store at the student's convenience.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.
Classes require parking for an extended period of time. We ask that you park in rows 2 or 3 in our multi-use parking lot and reserve the front row closest to the business doors for short term public parking of customers choosing to visit any number of the stores in our strip. Additional/Overflow parking is contracted and available on the opposite side of Andy's.