Class: 1/7/20 Tuesday 6p to 8p, Airbrushing 101
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
- All materials included in this class.
Airbrush terminology sounds so intense. Should you choose a single action or double action? Internal media mix or external? Which airbrush is for large coverage spray or fine detail? How do you control the spray? And then what about the compressor?
We will break it down for you, fine tune your airbrushes and compressors, and allow you to practice.
Already own an airbrush, but now sure how to use it? Bring it to class! We will hook it up and show off its features. Not sure you want to invest? Play around with our airbrush for hands on experience.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Your airbrush and compressor if you already own one.
- Who: Cake Decorators and Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- This class is not intended for children under 12.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Product demonstration and hands on experimentation with different airbrush models in our airbrush spray booth.
Class Cancellation Policy
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or more prior to class.
- Cancellation requests received 4 to 2 days before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, and your fee covers those costs. Therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place. We encourage class gifting if you find you are unable to attend the day of class. Just call us to tell us the new student's name.
- Notice of Class Cancellations by Art Is In Cakes: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is simply postponed and rescheduled for a later date. If unable to commit to the rescheduled date, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full per their request, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class.