Class: 1-7-21 Thurs 1pm-3:30ish French Macarons In YOUR Favorite Flavor - In-Person
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Learn to create Classic French Macarons filled with your choice of flavored buttercream in a hands on baking class.
- Tools & Supplies:
- In-store Seats: All materials for class are included.
- Virtual Seats: Students are responsible for purchasing supplies and tools, and a supply list will be provided.
- In-Store Seating: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- Class seating is limited to 6 people for social distancing.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase in-store seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them - this requires the purchase of 2 in-store seat tickets. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- In-Person $65: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- All In-store Students Must Wear Masks for Safety.
- Learn all of the basics to create successful French Macarons at home from start to finish!
- Avoiding the pitfalls of failed feet, flat cookies, dimples, hollows, pits, and so many more imperfections. (Although not the perfect culinary results, they still taste pretty good!)
- When to add color and what types of color.
- Mastering the perfect ribbon effect.
- Piping discs of perfect size.
- Waiting...and waiting...and finally baking!
- Fill and garnish.
Class Cancellation Policy
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or more prior to class.
- Cancellation requests recieved within 4 days leading up to class will be given access to our Virtual Platform. No refunds or exchanges will be made. Students will be responsible for supplying their own ingredients and tools.
- Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place. We encourage class gifting if you find you are unable to attend the day of class. Just call us to tell us the new student's name.
- Notice of Class Cancellations by Art Is In Cakes: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is simply postponed and rescheduled for a later date. If unable to commit to the rescheduled date within 5 days of the announcement, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full.