Class: 2/24/19 Sun 2p-6p Joyful Fondant Figurine with Sachiko Windbiel
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Build Joy, a full fondant figurine, complete with body movement and facial expressions that shine with happiness!
Sachiko is excited to offer this Fondant Figure Workshop of the Delightful Joy who is so Full of Life and Happiness ! !
Participants will learn a variety of great techniques that are easily transferable to all your future fondant figures.
Don’t miss this 4 Hour Workshop, it’s sure to be a very special class!
Open to All Skill Levels from Beginner to Professional.
Tools and materials are provided
Register for the morning session, too, and learn how to create the perfect facial expressions to show the life and exuberance that Joy portrays!
Sachiko Windbiel is the owner of mimicafe Union, based in Santa Monica California ( newly relocated from NYC! ).
Her speciality is creating Fondant Figures & Cake Toppers as well as offering well received Fondant Figure workshops. Sachiko artistic skills are self developed and inspired by her childhood fascination with Manga and Animation. Sachiko feels most fulfilled by the connections she makes with the people at her workshops, and she is motivated to inspire others to explore and enjoy their own creativity.
mimicafe Union / Fondant Figure Artist
Check out her work here:
- SIGN UP FOR MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS FOR ONLY $310.00!
- Register for both morning and afternoon class sessions by Sachiko, use discount code MIMICAFE, and get a $72 discount!
- Discount code MIMICAFE only applies if BOTH the Morning and Afternoon session are added to the cart and purchased at the same time.
- We Cannot Accept Art Is In Discounts on Sachiko's Class.
- We cannot accept Art Is In Cakes discount codes or golden tickets on traveling guest instructor classes, as the fee covers 100% their airfare, lodging, and materials provided. We can only accept discount code MIMICAFE when you register for a full day of classes with Sachiko.
- Gift Cards Accepted
- Gift Cards are treated as cash and CAN be used on traveling guest's classes.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Something to carry your goodies home.
- We Provide:
- All materials and tools for class are included.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- Lowered table ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Class.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.