Class: 4/30/19 Tues 6p-8p Glossy Buttercream - Learn to Make It and Use It for Delicate Flowers
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Learn how to make Glossy Buttercream, a new form of buttercream that allows us to pipe the most delicate and beautiful flowers. Once mixed, we will put the buttercream to use and pipe some flowers so you can experience the difference between Glossy Buttercream and American Buttercream. (not to be confused with bean paste)
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- A 10" box to carry your goodies home.
- Piping Tips, Rose Nail
- Rose Nail
- #352 or other leaf tip- 1 piece
- #104 - 1 piece
- #1- 1 piece
- #2 or #3 - 1 piece
- Piping Bags - 3
- Couplers - 3
- We Provide:
- All icings, practice board, and other tools on loan during class.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Class focusing on mastering specific piping techniques.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Each student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date.