Virtual Replay: Leveling, Filling, and Icing a Smooth Cake - Fundamentals
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
How to prepare beautifully leveled, filled, and iced cakes. This is a fundamentals class, appropriate for anyone interested in baking.
Join our class...but in the comfort of your own home!
Live and Interactive, or Later for the Replay.
- Why interactive and online?
- You're Social Distancing!
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it to the classroom on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact..from home.
- You insist on wearing your jammies after 6pm.
- You have children under the age of 8 that would like to participate in our classes.
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, smart tv.
- For Best Viewing Experience, go to the direct link here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cake-leveling--icing
- Click Here to Test Your Connection and Device Requirements
- You can purchase here at ArtIsInCakes.com and wait for an email with password to enter the class, or you can purchase directly at https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cake-leveling--icing and go directly into the portal without a wait.
Supplies Needed for class:
- 8" Cakes - 2 layers
- 4 pounds of buttercream Icing
- Large Offset Spatula (11" to 13")
- Small Offset Spatula (7" to 9")
- Icer Tip
- 16" or 18" Featherweight Bag
- Straight sided scraper
- Dexter 12" Serrated Cake Knife - our favorite cake knife and the only knife we carry in store
- damp towel
- 10" corrugated cake board
- extra corrugated boards as risers (optional)
- 12" cake pan (optional)
- Digital Seats, Downloads, and Virtual Classes are non-refundable.