Class: 5/28/2019 Tues, 6p - 8p ish Beginner Sugar Cookies
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Create beautifully decorated sugar cookies using beginner decorating skills to create stunning designs.
Learn to create royal icing in the correct consistency for piping and for flooding. Begin with the easiest methods of flooding inside piped borders. Complete the designs with easy over piping that looks cute and professional.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- A box or carrier (10" or larger) to carry your cookies home.
- We Provide:
- All materials included for class.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a ticketed adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Cookie Decorating.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or more prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date. If the student chooses not to attend a rescheduled class, then he or she will be refunded the registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class.