Class: 6/20/19 Thurs 6p-8p Intro to Isomalt Sugar Blowing - Fantasy Birds
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
This is a fabulous intro class to the joys of sugar blowing, using isomalt to build a simple bird body and covering it with whimsical feathers.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- A box to carry your piece home.
- Sugar Blowing Pump
- Protective Cotton Gloves in a tight fitting size for your hands.
- We Provide:
- Isomalt, tools, and other materials are provided in class.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Decorating Class.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date. If unable to attend a rescheduled date, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class.