Class: 6/25/19 Tues 6p - 8p ish Almond Petits Fours Class
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Learn to create Natalie's favorite Petit Four - Almond! Bake a batch from scratch, layer it with filling, chill, slice, and then decorate.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Something to carry your goodies home...like a 1/4 sheet box or 10" box.
- We Provide:
- All materials for class are included.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Baking Class.
- Learn how Natalie creates her sought after almond petits fours first with a quick recipe demonstration.
- While the demonstration layers are baking, begin filling and layering pre-baked and cooled cakes.
- Dip and coat your cakes in a delicious icing.
- Then finish them off with simple decorating techniques that will be sure to impress your guests.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date. If the class is not rescheduled, or if the student is unable to attend new dates, those students will be refunded his or her registration in full upon request, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class.