Class: 7/23/2019 Tues 6p-8p How to Fondant Cover a Cake with Marbled Fondant - Cake Decorating Fundamentals
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Utilizing lots of cake decorating tips and tricks from our own experiences, learn to cover a round cake with fondant that you color and marble. Learn how to create crisp edges, reduce bulges, smooth out cracks and holes with ease.
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Long Silicone Rolling Pin
- Fondant Smoother
- Number 5 piping tip
- 1 - Piping Bag with Coupler
- 1 - 10" Box
- (Approximate retail cost for all of the supplies listed above $34.00 and all supplies are available for purchase in store or online.) Put all of your tools into your cart along with the class and use discount code * classtools * for 15% savings on all. Not valid with other discount codes.
- We Provide:
- bags and couplers
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- Lowered ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- What: Hands On Cake Decorating Fundamentals Class.
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
Class Cancellation Policy
We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or more prior to class.
Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, and your fee covers those costs. Therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place. We encourage class gifting if you find you are unable to attend the day of class. Just call us to tell us the new student's name.
Notice of Class Cancellations by Art Is In Cakes: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is simply postponed and rescheduled for a later date. If unable to commit to the rescheduled date, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full per their request, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class.