Class: 8/22/19 Thurs 6p-8p Beginner Cupcakes - Swirls, Rosettes, Ruffles, Ribbon Roses
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Learn to create the perfectly iced cupcake. Learn how the pros create those picture perfect swirls. Transform you cupcakes with textures, like the ever popular Rosette, or ruffles or ribbon roses. Plus, each technique learned in class can be used on birthday cakes as well!
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Piping Tips & Bags - all available for purchase in our store
- #352 or other leaf tip- 1 piece
- #104 - 1 piece
- #21 or #23 Star Tip
- Large Star Tip #2D or #1M
- Piping Bags - 4
- Couplers - 4
- We Provide:
- All icings, cupcakes, standard scissors, and other tools on loan during class.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Class focusing on mastering specific piping techniques.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or prior to class. Cancellation requests received 4 to 1 day before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is rescheduled for a later date. If unable to attend a rescheduled date, each student will be refunded his or her registration in full at their request, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class.