Class: 9/24/19 Tues 6p-8:30p ish French Macarons Chocolate Dreams
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Learn to create decadent and delicious French Macarons in Chocolate!
- What to bring:
- An Apron, and we applaud the cutest dressed!
- Optional: Macaron Baking Mat (not required, but if you want to try baking on one, feel free to bring it)
- We Provide:
- All materials for class are included.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists ages 12 and older are welcome.
- ADA/Wheel Chair accessible seating is also available on request.
- All persons joining the classroom must have confirmed and paid registrations.
- Children ages 8-11 may also purchase seat tickets when a registered adult is attending with them. (Young children need a little extra help.)
- Where: This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205
- What to Expect: Hands On Baking Class.
- Learn all of the basics to create successful French Macarons at home.
- Avoiding the pitfalls of failed feet, flat cookies, dimples, hollows, pits, and so many more imperfections. (Although not the perfect culinary results, they still taste pretty good!)
- When to add color and what types of color.
- Mastering the perfect ribbon effect.
- Piping discs of perfect size.
- Waiting...and waiting...and finally baking!
- Filling options.
- Fill and garnish.
Class Cancellation Policy
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 5 days or more prior to class.
- Cancellation requests received 4 to 2 days before class will receive store credit for the class for use on future classes or product.
- If Cancellation requests are made within 24 hours of class start, we will have already prepared class materials for the student, and your fee covers those costs. Therefore, no credit or refund will be given. Your seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place. We encourage class gifting if you find you are unable to attend the day of class. Just call us to tell us the new student's name.
- Notice of Class Cancellations by Art Is In Cakes: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is simply postponed and rescheduled for a later date. If unable to commit to the rescheduled date, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full per their request, no matter whether the class is canceled months in advance or 24 hours prior to class.