Virtual Replay: Sourdough Waffles or Pancakes for Chicken And Waffles plus Chipotle Maple Sauce
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Join us as we go step by step through the processes of making Sourdough Waffles or Pancakes from your Sourdough Starter discard, and just in time for dinner, serve it up with Fried Chicken or Baked Tenders and smother it in good old fashioned Chipotle Maple Syrup.
- For best viewing experience join via direct link here on a pc or laptop through the most updated Chrome browser: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/2fc68sna/register
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Medium Rye Flour or Wheat Flour
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sourdough starter discard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk (can't find buttermilk? mix together 1 cup of whole milk with 1 tbs of white vinegar or lemon juice).
- 2 tbs melted butter.
- Chipotle Maple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup Maple Syrup (or pancake syrup or honey)
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Chile Chipotle
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- You will also need:
- 1/2 cup sourdough starter discard from your starter stash
- Just add Chicken and boom! Dinner!
- Need to Create the Sourdough Starter? You will need: