Join Class From Home: 3/24/20 Tues 6p-8p ish Cake Petits Fours Class Encore
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
The direct link to join our Crowdcast Event - with chat window and question box is: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/petits-fours---little
Click to join for tons of fun!
Learn to create Natalie's favorite Petit Four: Take classic cake to the next level by filling it, chilling it, slicing and coating it!
- We Provide:
- All materials for class are included in a box for Curbside Pickup.
- From start to finish, learn to take a classic cake and turn them into pretty petits fours.
- Dip and coat your cakes in a delicious icing.
- Then finish them off with simple decorating techniques that will be sure to impress your guests.
Join our class...but in the comfort of your own home!
Live and Interactive, or Later for the Replay.
- Why interactive and online?
- You're self quarantining.
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it to the classroom on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact..from home.
- You insist on wearing your jammies after 6pm.
- You have children under the age of 8 that would like to participate in our classes.
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, smart tv.
- Click Here to Test Your Connection and Device Requirements
- Tools that you'll need from the kitchen:
- A mixer (stand or hand) with whip attachment.
- Measuring Cups/Spoons.
- Bowls and Ladles or Measuring Cups for Coating your Cakes.
- Spoons for coloring your icing.
- Damp Towel.
- A cooling grid or grate if you have one.
- We provide: (Appx Retail Value $54.00)
- Everything Else
- Who: Baking Hobbyists of all ages can join our online live class! It's a great opportunity to include the littles.
- Where: Your Kitchen!
- What to Expect: Interactive Online Class from the Comfort of Home
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface: