Virtual Replay: Cake Petits Fours Class
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
- From start to finish, learn to take any classic cake and turn it into pretty petits fours.
- Dip and coat your cakes in a delicious icing.
- Then finish them off with simple decorating techniques that will be sure to impress your guests.
Join our class...but in the comfort of your own home!
Live and Interactive, or Later for the Replay.
- Why interactive and online?
- You're self quarantining.
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it to the classroom on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact..from home.
- You insist on wearing your jammies after 6pm.
- You have children under the age of 8 that would like to participate in our classes.
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, smart tv.
- For Best Viewing Experience, go to the direct link here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/petits-fours---little
- You can purchase here at ArtIsInCakes.com and wait for an email with password to enter the class, or you can purchase directly at the above link and go directly into the portal without a wait.
- Click Here to Test Your Connection and Device Requirements
- 1 cup or 6 ounces confectionery coating chocolate. We used Guittard A'Peels
- 4 cups or 16-18 ounces of powdered confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup or 2.7 ounces of light corn syrup or invert sugar
- 1/4 cups or 2 ounces of hot water
- 1 tsp or .2 ounces of flavoring extract of your choice
- You will also need a small layer cake of any kind, measuring about 6" by 4" to produce 12 petits fours.
- Mixer with paddle attachment (stand mixer works best)
- Squeezit bottle with #8 round piping tip (optional)
- Silicone Spatula
- Straight edge knife (not serrated)
- Small Offset Spatula
- Small Office Ruler
- Freezer Space
- 3 ounces of buttercream for filling.
- 2 ounces of colored buttercream for rosettes.
- 2 ounces of green buttercream for leaves.
- 3 piping bags
- Piping tip #352 or other leaf tip
- Piping tip #16 or #18 or other small star for rosettes
- A cooling grid or grate if you have one (optional)
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface:
- Digital Replay Class Tickets are non-refundable, non-returnable.