Virtual Replay: Mastering the Buttercream Rose
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Join our class...but in the comfort of your own home!
Live and Interactive, or Later for the Replay.
- Why interactive and online?
- You're Social Distancing!
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it to the classroom on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact..from home.
- You insist on wearing your jammies after 6pm.
- You have children under the age of 8 that would like to participate in our classes.
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, smart tv.
- For Best Viewing Experience, go to the direct link here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/mastering-the
- You can purchase here at ArtIsInCakes.com and wait for an email with password to enter the class, or you can purchase directly at the above link and go directly into the portal without a wait.
- Click Here to Test Your Connection and Device Requirements
- Tools that you'll need from the kitchen:
- Plastic wrap or container to keep your icing fresh and airtight.
- Bowls for coloring your icing.
- Spoons for coloring your icing.
- Damp Towel.
- Supplies Needed to Complete the Class: (Appx Retail Value $32.00)
- Tip #352 - 1 piece
- Tip #104 - 1 piece
- Tip #2 or #3 - 1 piece
- Rose Nail
- Flower Lifter (optional)
- Piping Bags - 3
- Couplers - 3
- Soft Gel Pastes.
- A Corrugated Board to Practice On
- Wax Paper or Parchment Squares
- Who: Baking Hobbyists of all ages can join our online live class! It's a great opportunity to include the littles.
- Where: Your Kitchen!
- What to Expect: Interactive Online Class from the Comfort of Home
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface:
- Digital Replay Class Tickets are non-refundable, non-returnable.