Class: 8-25-20 Tues 6pm Virtual Replay: Mastering the Buttercream Rose
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
In this Cake Decorating Class Learn to Create the Buttercream Rose in Several Styles.
From the Ribbon Rose, we will then learn to master the Traditional Buttercream Rose using just a handful of cake decorating tools.
This is a fundamentals class, appropriate for anyone interested in baking and wishing to master the techniques of piping the buttercream rose in its many forms. We will begin with the ribbon rose, then move to the traditional rose. From there, we will also add the open rose and rosebud! We recommend taking Course 1, Lesson 4, before attempting the Mastering class.
How to create the buttercream rose with simple cake decorating tools.
In this class, we focus solely on how to create buttercream roses, beginning with mastering the foundation, the ribbon rose, and moving to traditional buttercream roses and then open roses. We will also touch on the rosebud. Complete your own heart shaped or round design, combining all or some of your favorite rose making methods.
Cake Decorating Tools to Create Buttercream Roses
- Plastic wrap or container to keep your icing fresh and airtight.
- 4 cups of pre-made buttercream icing.
- Bowls for coloring your icing.
- Spoons for coloring your icing.
- Damp Towel.
- Tip #352 - 1 piece
- Tip #104 - 1 piece
- Tip #2 or #3 - 1 piece
- Rose Nail
- Flower Lifter (optional)
- Piping Bags - 3
- Couplers - 3
- Soft Gel Pastes.
- A Corrugated Board to Practice On
- Wax Paper or Parchment Squares
- A 6" Heart Outline Template, or 6" Round Template
Join us for Cake Decorating Class, but in the comfort of your own home!
Live and Interactive, or Later for the Replay.
- Why interactive and online?
- You're Social Distancing!
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it to the classroom on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact..from home.
- You have children under the age of 8 that would like to participate in our classes.
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, smart tv.
- For Best Viewing Experience, go to the direct link here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/mastering-the
- You can purchase here at ArtIsInCakes.com and wait for an email with password to enter the class, or you can purchase directly at the above link and go directly into the portal without a wait.
- Click Here to Test Your Connection and Device Requirements
- What to Expect: Interactive Online Class from the Comfort of Home
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface:
- Digital Seats, Downloads, and Virtual Classes are non-refundable.