Join Class from Home: 4/9/20 French Macarons as Bunnies and Eggs
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Join our class...but in the comfort of your own home!
Live and Interactive, or Later for the Replay.
- Why interactive and online?
- You are practicing safe social distancing!
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it to the classroom on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You want to make it a girl's night event!
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact...from home.
- You insist on wearing your jammies after 6pm.
- You have children under the age of 8 that would like to participate in our classes.
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, smart tv.
- Together, let's whip upsome pretty amazing French Macarons.
- 2 part session Schedule:
- 4/8/20 Prepping the Egg Whites (live at 5:30pm, available for replay anytime that afternoon).
- 4/9/20 Macarons (live at 6pm, available anytime for replay after 9pm)
- You'll start by prepping your eggs the night before by watching live or catching the replay that evening. Then you'll be ready to join us for class at the start, 6:00 pm, on April 9th.
- Introducing live and interactive classes, but in the comfort of your own home!
- Plan for 2 people decorating from your home and the cost breakdown is only $49.50 per person!
- Order Deadlines and Timing
- Be sure to order with enough advance notice to have your box shipped to you in time for the interactive class webinar.
- Order cutoff for this event to recieve the box of supplies via mail carrier is Friday April 3rd.
- Cutoff for store pickup is Tuesday April 7th.
- Click Here to Test Your Connection and Device Requirements
- Tools that you'll need from the kitchen:
- A mixer (stand or hand) with whip attachment.
- A small weight scale (optional...we will premeasure everything for you).
- Wide bowl for mixing your macarons.
- A nice wide flat silicone spatula.
- A bowl for mixing your buttercream.
- Damp Towel.
- 2 Baking sheet pans (half sheet works best).
- We provide: (Retail Value $48.00)
- Almond Flour.
- Soft Gel Paste.
- Piping Bags.
- Who: Baking Hobbyists of all ages can join our online live class! It's a great opportunity to include the littles.
- Where: Your Kitchen!
- What to Expect: Interactive Online Class from the Comfort of Home
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface:
powered by Crowdcast
Class Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests will not be granted once the Webinar begins.
- Please test your browser and internet connection before purchasing the online class.
- We recommend that you join the first session at least a five minutes before the event to get settled in and make sure everything looks good on your end.
- Each class session is recording during live view. If you miss the start, you can jump right in to real time by pressing the play button in the left lower corner of your video screen. Or you can access the recording for replay once the class is complete on your preferred schedule.
- If you choose to watch the replay, your "password" also becomes your "discount code" to enter the replay free of charge. You can watch as many times as you'd like.
- If you're just a few minutes late, we recommend joining the current session. When you join the session, the video playback will appear to be paused. Simply hit the play button below the video screen to jump to the live action. You may not have missed much and we can probably get you all caught up.
- Cancellation requests made 7 days prior to the event, and thus before box prepping, will result in a full refund.
- This class includes food products and tools to be picked up or shipped to you prior to class. Food items are not returnable and cannot be exchanged for credit once they leave our store.