Virtual Class: 1-7-21 Thurs 1pm-3:30ish French Macarons In YOUR Favorite Flavor
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Learn to create Classic French Macarons filled with your choice of flavored buttercream in a hands on baking class from the Comfort of Home.
- Tools & Supplies:
- Virtual Seats: Students are responsible for purchasing supplies and tools, and a supply list will be provided.
- Learn all of the basics to create successful French Macarons at home from start to finish!
- Avoiding the pitfalls of failed feet, flat cookies, dimples, hollows, pits, and so many more imperfections. (Although not the perfect culinary results, they still taste pretty good!)
- When to add color and what types of color.
- Mastering the perfect ribbon effect.
- Piping discs of perfect size.
- Waiting...and waiting...and finally baking!
- Fill and enjoy!
For best viewing experience and chat window, Join the Direct Link Here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/classic-french-macarons-2
Class Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations requests and refunds will not be granted once this seat is purchased. Access codes are sent immediately on fulfillment of your order. Replays are available immediately following class.
- Notice of Class Cancellations by Art Is In Cakes: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and registration if the class is simply postponed and rescheduled for a later date. If unable to commit to the rescheduled date within 5 days of the announcement, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full.