Virtual Replay: Father's Day Cookies - Choppers and Aged Leather
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Join our class...but in the comfort of your own home!
Live and Interactive, or Later for the Replay.
- Why interactive and online?
- You're Social Distancing!
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it to the classroom on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact..from home.
- You insist on wearing your jammies after 6pm.
- You have children under the age of 8 that would like to participate in our classes.
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, smart tv.
- For Best Viewing Experience, go to the direct link here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/choppers--aged-leather/register
- Click Here to Test Your Connection and Device Requirements
- Supplies List
To make your own, you'll need...
- Freshly Baked Cookies
- Cookie cutters:
- Renshaw (or Fondarific) Fondant: White, Black, Brown, Yellow
- Butane torch
- Confectionery Chocolate - Pre-colored Black, or Melting Chocolate with Black Candy Color
Chocolate Molds and we suggest
- Impression Mats and we suggest
- Luster Dust in Silver
- Americolor food coloring Super Black
- Powdered food coloring in Orange, Brown
- Royal Icing
- Piping Bags
- Dusting Brush Set
- Modeling Tools
- Fondant Roller
- Tips for detailing rivets and hardware
- Who: Baking Hobbyists of all ages can join our online live class! It's a great opportunity to include the littles.
- Where: Your Kitchen!
- What to Expect: Interactive Online Class from the Comfort of Home
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface: