Bake In Mold Candy House Gingerbread Style 3D Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Build your Christmas Village this year in something tasty!
- This house mold is perfect for house warmings, realtor events, city planning, and so much more!
- Assembled house measures 6" x 5" x 7".
- This mold can withstand temperatures up to 375 degrees, so use it to bake shortbread cookies, gingerbread, or hard candy lollipops (we recommend liberal oiling of the mold first for hard candy). These molds also work great for chocolate (a fast and sturdy method).
- Each detailed area can be painted a different shade of chocolate, using our melt and decorate easy squeeze and microwave safe chocolate bottles.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating chocolates by adding Oil Based Candy Colors.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.