Class: 10-21-21 Thurs 6p-8:30 Easy Halloween Cupcakes with Chocolate Transfers
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Mum's the word, but we think these are the CUTEST and EASIEST Halloween Cupcakes. Wow them with 3 different buttercream techniques and chocolate transfer designs.
What to Expect: In This Hands On Decorating Class we will:
- Create 3 different piped chocolate transfer designs using templates.
- Color our icing and pipe directly onto cupcakes.
- Garnish with candy eyes and chocolate transfers and piped designs.
- Make Eyeballs, Mummies, and Cats, Bats, and Spiderwebs.
Choose Your Seat Type from the Drop Down Menu:
In-Store Seat = In-Person:
All Materials Provided: Students will have all items provided for them in class. Just show up and have fun!
- Masks are optional and are recommended for anyone not yet fully vaccinated. Here are CDC's current guidelines and requirements. This class will contain 12 students.
- Open to students ages 12 and older.
- Only registered students are allowed in the classroom. Sorry, we cannot allow additional parents, siblings, or other non-registered guardians to stay in the classroom.
- Children ages 8 to 11 who would like to attend may purchase a seat in addition to a legal guardian's seat registration. This would require 2 seat purchases - 1 adult and 1 minor.
- This Class Location will be held at Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply, 9807 W. Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205.
Virtual Seat = Online Learning: Students are responsible for purchasing supplies and tools from the supply list provided, as well as providing edible materials, like cakes, icing, cookies. Each item is listed in the Supply List Tab above.
- Virtual tickets are limited, but only one purchase is required per house hold. Make it a Party!
- Access the course through our CrowdCast Channel, an awesome Virtual Learning Platform that streams in real time. Your access code will be emailed 24 hours prior to class start.
- You can watch via any internet connected device - computer, laptop, smart phone, tablet, and even your smart tvs.
- Virtual classes are recorded and the replay is available shortly after class ends for replay available for 14 days. Choose the Virtual option for a more FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE of attendance.
Virtual Supply List
Supplies Needed for This Cake Decorating/Baking Project
Prep Before Class:
- Bake at least 6 cupcakes, standard 2 inch size, any flavor.
- 2oz melted white chocolate
Have on hand During Class:
- At least 6 baked and cooled Standard 2inch cupcakes (your choice of flavoring)
- 1/2 sheet parchment paper
- 1 Medium bowl with white icing
- 3 small bowls
- 5 piping bags (2 no tip/coupler, 1 with 2D tip, and 2 with coupler
- 4 spoons
- 4 Piping tips (round, basket, 2D, and open star)
- cup warmer (optional)
- mug (optional)
- 2oz white choc. in mug on warmer beginning of class
- Damp Towel
- Candy Eyes
- Gel Colorings (orange, purple, red, and blue will be used for icing in class)
- Oil based coloring (black used in class for pupil of eyeballs and for coloring chocolate transfers)
For best experience, Visit This Direct Link for access to both viewer and chat screen:
Plan to send images and video of your work for review or questions to 501-240-6102.powered by Crowdcast
Class Cancellation Policy
- We accept cancellations with full refunds if made 7 days or more prior to class.
- Cancellation requests received within 6 to 2 days leading up to class will be exchanged to our Virtual Platform. No refunds or exchanges to another class will be accepted. Virtual Students will be responsible for supplying their own ingredients and tools.
- Same Day Cancellations be given access to the Virtual Class, but will not be given an exchange of the difference, tools and materials already purchased for class. Virtual Students will be responsible for supplying their own ingredients and tools.
- Virtual Classes will not be refunded once the access code has been provided to the online learning platform.
- Your in-store seat CAN be gifted to someone else to come in your place if you can no longer attend. Just call us to tell us the new student's name at 501-240-6102.
- You also have the right to sell your seat to another person. Simply call us so we know who to expect in your place.
- Notice of Class Cancellations by Art Is In Cakes: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low registration, inclement weather, or for any other unforeseen reason. Students will be notified via email and text of this cancellation. Students will have first right of notification and first offer of registration if the class is simply postponed and rescheduled for a later date. If unable to commit to the rescheduled date within 5 days of the announcement, the student will be refunded his or her registration in full.