Chocolate Mold Heart 3D for Cocoa Bombs 3.4 inch Diameter
Life of the Party
Create Heart Shaped Cocoa Bombs Filled with Hot Cocoa and Marshmallows and Mini Heart Sprinkles and other Delightful Things!
- This mold features hemispheres perfect for dropping into a cocoa or coffee mug.
- 4 cavities per mold, makes 2 complete 3d hearts.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting, and fizzy bath bombs.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE.
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Chocolate Shells
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts to fill and coat all portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Then flip the mold upside down to allow excess chocolate to slide out of the mold.
- Scrape the top surface of the mold clean for crisp edges.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.