Chocolate Mold Sphere with Heart Embellishment for Cocoa Bombs and Globes 2.25 inch Diameter
Life of the Party
Just in Time for Valentine's, You Can Make Cocoa Bombs Filled with Hot Cocoa and Marshmallows and other Delightful Things!
- This mold features hemispheres, topped with heart designs, perfect for dropping into a cocoa or coffee mug.
- 6 cavities per mold.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting, and fizzy bath bombs.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE.
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry. Clean off ALL soap residue or spots before use. We like to buff our molds with a super soft cloth before pouring our chocolate inside.
For Chocolate Shells
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts to fill and coat all portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Then flip the mold upside down to allow excess chocolate to slide out of the mold.
- Scrape the top surface of the mold clean for crisp edges.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.