Honey - Orange Blossom 12 oz
Bee Friends Farm
- To us, orange blossom honey tastes like liquid Florida sunshine!
- Each year, the bees feast among millions of delicate, white, fragrant orange blossom flowers. Orange blossom honey is famous for a reason, the light color and flavor is popular among children and adults alike.
- Use this wonderful honey to create honey buttercream paired with orange marmalade filling.
- Try this in a citrus marinade, in tea, and salad dressings.
- Bee Friends Farm Honey is Single Blossom Honey! That means they work the bees in a way that ensures that the honey in specific combs come from a specific flower type. That means you're getting the distinctive flavors and aromas that come solely from Orange Blossoms.
- About Bee Friends Farm
- Started in 2009 by beekeeper Michael Leach, Bee Friends Farm specializes in local, raw Florida honey.
- We focus on Florida varietals like Gallberry, Orange Blossom, Saw Palmetto, Black Mangrove, and Tupelo because they are too good not to share!
- It's true that honey bees face more challenges than ever. At Bee Friends Farm the health of our hives comes first. Michael is always looking for ways he can help strengthen the bees we manage. Healthy bees happen to produce amazing honey, try a taste and you'll be hooked!
- You can feel confident knowing that you are purchasing the highest quality raw, local honey you can for you and your family.
- For an up-close look at our hives, and a peek into our bee yards, follow Bee Friends Farm on Instagram at @beefriendsfarm and Facebook!
- Small Business
- Small Batch
- Social Good
- Made in the USA