Emile Henry Utensil Holder or Ice Bucket
- The Utensil Holder from Emile Henry lets you dress up your countertop and organize your whisks, spatulas, and keep them all at hand.
- Like all Emile Henry products, the Oil Cruet is made of all natural materials and is backed by a ten-year warranty, which is not offered by any other ceramic manufacturers.
- Emile Henry is located in the Burgundy town of Marcigny, France.
- Natural & Handmade Product
- Oven and Microwave safe
- Temperature change compatible - take from Freezer to Oven safely without cracking
- The ceramic type allows it to evenly and slowly come to temperature, as well as maintaining heat longer.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France
- 10 year guarantee
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.