Sugar Shack by CakeSafe for Blown and Pulled Sugar Pieces
- The Sugar Shack is perfect for home use, students in a class setup, or a small shop.
- Supports one heat lamp bulb with one porcelain socket and cord with clip.
- Weighs 9lbs.
- Measures 14" x 12" x 21"
- A clean, simply designed sugar warming box for cake designers and sugar artists.
- Highly portable, the Sugar Shack breaks down in seconds, stores flat, and allows the artist to take it to classes, shows, or for demonstrations.
- The Sugar Shack is the most economically priced sugar warming box available and comes in two sizes.
- Our unique design has a raised surface above the base that helps keep the sugar at a working temperature and is designed to be easy to assemble and disassemble for storage.
- At 2-1/2" high disassembled, the Sugar Shacks are also easy to store or transport to a class or demonstration.
- The three sides and the top are clear Plexiglas and the base is high density plastic.
- High density plastic base (cutting board material) with 4 rubber feet for stability.
- Raised 1/16" clear Lexan bottom shelf to help maintain the sugars working temperature
- Clear Plexiglas interlocking sides and back panels.
- Clear Plexiglas top with 1 slot to accommodate the light cord.
- 1 porcelain light socket with cord and clamp.
- WE DO NOT provide the heat lamp bulb due to the persistent breakage encountered during shipping. You can purchase your 250Watt bulbs at any hardware or big box store.