Macaron Makers Box Kit with Video, Warm Spices March 25th Availability
Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
- This month's flavor: Sweater Weather Warm Spices - hints of cinnamon, cocoa, and cherry...or gingerbread...or coffee. You select the final flavor combination.
- Can't get away for baking classes but really really want to learn to create successful French Macarons? Learn from home!
- Order once or order monthly, you decide when.
- We provide all of the ingredients except heat sensitive perishables.
- The only ingredient you will need to purchase separately for this box are fresh eggs, and you will need 4 for this recipe.
- Boxes include everything needed to whip up a new batch of seasonally flavored macarons.
- You will watch chapters 1 and 2 a day ahead of baking your cookies, as macarons require special preparations for the eggs. <3
- Available to ship monthly, the last week of each month. Cut off for orders is usually 5 days before availability (Wednesday).
- Each kit includes a link to a video created by Natalie to walk through the process, step by step.
- Videos are produced specifically for each box, with new flavors and fresh ingredients.
- Pause, playback, and review as needed.
- Retail price does not include shipping.
- Shipping varies, dependent on your location, and will be calculated at checkout. You may also choose store pickup, at no charge, if you are local to the Little Rock or Central Arkansas region.
- You will also need the following tools:
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer with Whip Attachment
- Baking Sheet or Cookie Sheet
- almond flour, confectioners sugar, (cane sugar, corn starch), cane sugar, coconut milk, chocolate (cacao beans, pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla beans), coconut, guar gum.
- optional: food coloring, cinnamon, all spice, ginger, coffee, natural & artificial flavoring, alcohol, propylene glycol, water, red 40, blue 1.
- required separately, eggs.
- Allergens: Tree Nuts, Eggs
- A tiny sneak peek into the full length video: