1-17-23: Build a Dragon - Cake Toppers 101
In this class, learn the basics of creating spectacular cake toppers!
- Learn to break pictures of animals or characters down into spheres, cubes, and cylinders.
- Build the supporting rice cereal treat structure.
- Learn how to support wing structures.
- Play with fondant, modeling chocolate, and all the fun sculptural mediums between.
- Learn how to use a variety of modeling tools.
- Join shapes to create your dragon.
- Add texture and color and lusters to bring it to life.
- Tuesday, 1-17-23.
- Starts at 5:30pm.
- Ends at 8:30pm.
- Location: Pulaski Tech's Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute.
- Address: 13000 Interstate 30 Little Rock, AR 72210 United States.
- Room: 206, The Bakeshop.
- Cost: $75 per person.
- Ages: 14 and up.
- Children: Ages 10 - 13 may Register and Attend with Registered Adult.
- This class is hosted and managed by University of Arkansas's Community Education Department.
- Sign up for the full semester long series and save!
- Sorry, Art Is In Cakes Gift Cards cannot be applied.
- Community Education Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be issued if registration is canceled at least 7 days prior to the start of class. Cancellations made less than 7 days from the class date, will not receive a refund unless the class spot can be sold. In the chance that UA-PTC must cancel a class, registrants will have the choice of receiving a full refund or transferring to another Community Education class.