2-7-23: Buttercreams - From Swiss to Italian to American
In this class, learn to make Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Italian Buttercream, and Super Smooth American Buttercream with flavor variations!
Rescheduled in advance of winter weather. New Date, Tuesday Feb 7, 2023.
- All 3 buttercreams are stable and perfect for cake decorating, but what makes them different? Take this class to find out.
- Students will make each buttercream style from start to finish.
- Also, learn how to fix buttercreams that "break" or appear "oily" or to "curdle" plus other troubleshooting tips.
- End the class with piping skills and feel the difference that each icing offers.
- Then use those skills on cupcakes so you can TASTE the differences.
- Students will take home 6 cupcakes.
- Tuesday, 2-7-23.
- Starts at 5:30pm.
- Ends at 8:30pm.
- Location: Pulaski Tech's Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute.
- Address: 13000 Interstate 30 Little Rock, AR 72210 United States.
- Room: 206, The Bakeshop.
- Cost: $75 per person.
- Ages: 14 and up.
- Children: Ages 10 - 13 may Register and Attend with Registered Adult.
- This class is hosted and managed by University of Arkansas's Community Education Department.
- Sign up for the full semester long series and save!
- Sorry, Art Is In Cakes Gift Cards cannot be applied.
- Community Education Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be issued if registration is canceled at least 7 days prior to the start of class. Cancellations made less than 7 days from the class date, will not receive a refund unless the class spot can be sold. In the chance that UA-PTC must cancel a class, registrants will have the choice of receiving a full refund or transferring to another Community Education class.