2-25-23, Sat 10am, French Macarons as Sweet Little Teddy Bears
You may think these cookies a challenge, but once you've been shown the tips and tricks - you'll have success! Create Shaped French Macarons with us!
- Learn to create the perfect meringue that make these cookies happen!
- Create the cookie batter.
- Color your batter.
- Pipe the perfect Macaron Shells using templates.
- While the cookies rest, make the ganache or buttercream fillings.
- Bake off those lovely cookies while you learn about troubleshooting any issues that may come up!
- Fill your cookies.
- Add the details.
- Then take lots of photos and share them with your friends on Social Media!
- Saturday 2-25-23.
- Starts at 10:00am.
- Ends at 1:00pm.
- Location: Pulaski Tech's Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute.
- Address: 13000 Interstate 30 Little Rock, AR 72210 United States.
- Room: 206, The Bakeshop.
- Cost: $75 per person.
- Ages: 14 and up.
- Children: Ages 10 - 13 may Register and Attend with Registered Adult.
- This class is hosted and managed by University of Arkansas's Community Education Department.
- Sign up for the full semester long series and save!
- Sorry, Art Is In Cakes Gift Cards cannot be applied.
- Community Education Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be issued if registration is canceled at least 7 days prior to the start of class. Cancellations made less than 7 days from the class date, will not receive a refund unless the class spot can be sold. In the chance that UA-PTC must cancel a class, registrants will have the choice of receiving a full refund or transferring to another Community Education class.