Classic French Macarons Recipe and Supply List
What to Expect: Hands On Baking Class.
- Learn all of the basics to create successful French Macarons at home.
- Avoiding the pitfalls of failed feet, flat cookies, dimples, hollows, pits, and so many more imperfections. (Although not the perfect culinary results, they still taste pretty good!)
- When to add color and what types of color.
- Mastering the perfect ribbon effect.
- Piping discs of perfect size.
- Waiting...and waiting...and finally baking!
- Fill and enjoy!
- 4-6 eggs for a total of 4 ounces of fresh egg whites.
- 4.6 ounces granulated sugar.
- 4.2 ounces superfine almond flour.
- 4.2 ounces powdered sugar.
- Flavoring , Dropper, and coloring, optional.
- 3 or 4 small bowls for egg cracking.
- Mixer with Whip Attachment.
- Premade Buttercream.
- 1 - Silicone Flat Spatulas, flexible.
- 2 - Half Sheet Sized Baking or Cookie Sheets.
- Half Sheet Parchment or parchment paper roll.
- Decorator's Piping Bag with Coupler.
- 3-5 Piping Bags for Flavored Fillings.
- Wet Towel.
Download and Print this template on an 8.5 x 11" Letter sized paper for use as your circle size template.