Interactive Classes Device Checklist
- You're social distancing but need a guided creative outlet!
- You've got a crazy schedule and can't be sure you can make it on time. No worries, that's what the replay is for.
- You're a devoted introvert and prefer to interact...from home.
- You have children that would like to participate in our classes...wouldn't this be a great home schooling opportunity?
- Watch from any device that connects to Chrome - laptop, ipad, iphone, or smart tv. For best viewing experience, a pc or laptop works great with side by side video viewer and chat window.
Here is a quick run-through of checklists to make sure your devices are up to date and the connection is ready to stream our interactive classes.
You'll find our virtual classes listed among our other classes.
- Connection and Device Requirements
- Join from any device with a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) (full list here) Chrome is recommended by our web hosting company.
- to avoid hiccups, make sure your browser is up to date. If you are using Chrome, click here to check for newer versions and download the latest updates.
- If planning to hop on screen during the "show us"and "ask a question" session of the class, use headphones with a mic. This will help eliminate echo and feedback.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection with an upload speed of at least 5Mbps (test here)
- Still not sure? Take your pc or device through a test spin with the Crowdcast setup checklist. This will test your network firewall and ensure your mic & camera are connected.
- Pro Tip: Hearing an Echo?: If you hear an echo, you likely have two browser tabs or windows open to the event at one time. Please close the duplicate browser tabs.
- How to Use the Crowdcast Interface: