Naturals 9x9 Square Cake Pan With Lid by Nordic Ware
Naturals Bakeware: Professionaly pastry chefs and bakeries rely on pure aluminum for consistently perfect results. Now you can do the same with commercial quality Naturals Bakeware by Nordic Ware.
These premium pans will never rust.
They produce evenly browned baked goods every time.
The rim has an encapsulated steel rim to prevent warping, even with extreme temperature transfers.
Great for cake, brownies, and tons of other desserts.
Take them to picnics and barbecues and prevent pests (of the flying variety) from eating your desserts with the raised lid. Unfortunately, we can' do anything about the two legged walking variety with opposable thumbs.
Dimensions: L: 9.00 in. W: 9.00 in. H: 2.40 in.
Weight: 1.30 lbs
Care & Use
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.