Bread Lame Scoring Blade
Imported from China
- The bread lame in a baker's hand is like the chisel in Michelangelo's.
- Pronounced "la-may", the double sided blade is an essential tool for bread makers.
- Use the lame to create scoring artforms that are both functional in allowing the bread to expand, as well as beautiful.
- The lame has been designed with a specially curved blade for perfect scoring marks every time. Plus, it has a predefined depth to help control each stroke.
- The handle has an ergonomical handhold, and the blade has an easy to remove safety cover for storage.
- Learn more about scoring marks and flourishes via King Arthur Flour.