Cake Support Coast Plates with 2 inch Center Hole for Cake Safe Use
- Round plate, 1 piece.
- A single plate is needed to support the cake tier above it.
- FDA Compliant and Food Safe Plastic.
- EZ Cut Columns and plate attach together easily but snugly, prior to placing the columns and plate into the cake, allowing for ease and accuracy in centering and supporting layers
- Round plates can be used for all shapes of cake: round, square, hexagon, etc.
- Choose plates that are the same diameter of the cake to be placed on top of it, without being visible.
- Use with EZ Cut Cake Support Columns
- The 18" diameter plate requires 6 columns. All other plates require 4.
Additional notes for prepping the plates for use:
- When creating a flush stacked cake (one tier directly on top of the other), remove the decorative rings from the column "feet" on the plate. These pieces are intended for use when allowing air space between tiers for adding flowers or other decorations. The rings imitate the look of the pillar tops of grecian columns.
- Each plate comes pre-drilled with a 2 inch diameter center hole, perfect for CakeSafes or Center Dowel or PVC support.