Candy Color, Oil Based by Americolor®
- Americolor® Oil Candy Colors have been formulated to achieve the highest quality in color, even on products with very high fat and oil substances like dark chocolate, white chocolate, compound chocolate, candy melts and the high-ratio butter cream icing.
- Oil Candy Colors come in 2 oz, easy-to-use flip-top bottles for a consistent and precise measurement every time.
- They are available in Black, Green, Red, Pink, Blue, Navy Blue, Orange, Yellow and Violet.
- Flo-Coat™ is a coloring agent that allows you to expand your color options even further into confectionery chocolates. Flo-Coat™ converts our Soft Gel Paste™ into Oil Candy Colors, giving you access to the complete AmeriColor® collection. Flo-Coat™ gives you a firm texture, beautiful shine, and greatly improves mold release. Flo-Coat™ allows decorators to achieve their most demanding candy coloring needs.
- Flo-Coat™ smoothly and evenly disperses the Soft Gel Paste™ into the coating, resulting in a smooth and pourable consistency. As you proceed with your project and find that your coating is beginning to set up, add more Flo-Coat™ to keep it pourable. Flo-Coat™ will not harm your coating regardless of the quantity used to maintain your desired consistency. We recommend a mixing ratio of 1 1/2 tablespoons Flo-Coat™ to 1 teaspoon Soft Gel Paste.
See these Americolor soft gels in action in this Ganache Impasto time lapse, inspired by the incredible art of Justin Gaffrey!