Chocolate and Candy Mold Gem Assortment Tiny and Small Sizes
- Create various sizes and styles of gemstones using this higher temp plastic mold with isomalt.
- This assortment features tiny little rhinestone shapes, perfect for your blinged out cakes. The tiniest ones are 1/4 inch, the larger ones are 1/2 inch.
- This mold can withstand temperatures up to 375 degrees.
- These molds also work great for gelatin jiggler desserts.
- Each detailed area can be painted a different shade of chocolate, using our melt and decorate easy squeeze and microwave safe chocolate bottles.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating chocolates by adding Oil Based Candy Colors.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. cSanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.