Chocolate & Candy Mold Fish 4" Long
- Create fancy fish using this higher temp plastic mold.
- This mold can withstand temperatures up to 375 degrees, so use it to bake shortbread cookies, or hard candy lollipops (we recommend liberal oiling of the mold first for hard candy). These molds also work great for gelatin jiggler desserts.
- Each detailed area can be painted a different shade of chocolate, using our melt and decorate easy squeeze and microwave safe chocolate bottles.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating chocolates by adding Oil Based Candy Colors.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.