Chocolate Mold Ballerina Oval
- Create oval-shaped ballerina candies or chocolates measuring 2" x 1¼" x ¼"
- 11 cavities per mold.
- This mold makes approximately 50 pieces per pound of chocolate.
- Each detailed area can be painted a different shade of chocolate using our melt and decorate easy squeeze and microwave safe bottles.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating by adding oil based candy colors.
- This mold is not used for candy centers.
- Suitable for chocolate, as well as non edibles such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
NOT DISHWASHER SAFE OR OVEN SAFE.
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- FDA-approved & BPA-free plastic
- Made in the USA
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates:
- Use melted chocolate or Candy Melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on a counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, gently tap mold to release chocolate.