Chocolate Mold Bees
Life of the Party
- This mold features (2) round and (2) rectangle cavities that have bees embossed on each of them.
- The round cavities are 2 3/4" in diameter by 1" deep.
- The rectangle cavities are 4" x 2 1/2" x 1"
- This mold makes approximately 10 pieces per pound of chocolate.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.