Chocolate Mold Floral Dogwood Blossoms 1.5"
- We love Dogwood trees here in the south and we use their blossoming branches for wedding decor, birthdays, and just as a part of spring bouquets. Allow them to become part of your edible decor as well.
- Place chocolate Dogwood blossoms on cakes or candy bouquets, or spruce up your spring dessert buffet with Dogwood candies.
- Each detailed area can be painted a different shade of chocolate, using our melt and decorate easy squeeze and microwave safe chocolate bottles.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating chocolates by adding Oil Based Candy Colors.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients, as this FDA approved plastic will warp.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.