Chocolate Mold Golf Bag
- Create a great treat for the golfer in your life!
- Each piece is 1¾" x 1" x ⅛"
- 11 cavities per mold.
- This mold makes approximately 50 pieces per pound of chocolate.
- This mold is not used for candy centers.
- Suitable for chocolate, soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- FDA-approved & BPA-free plastic
- Made in the USA.
- Each detailed area can be painted a different shade of chocolate, using our melt and decorate easy squeeze and microwave safe chocolate bottles.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating chocolates by adding Oil Based Candy Colors.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates:
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.