Chocolate Mold Graduation Assorted Scroll, Hat, and Graduate 1.75" diameter mints
- These make the perfect edible cupcake toppers for graduation.
- You can choose to use colored chocolates to paint and fill the design and then back it with another color, or pour solid chocolate in for a nice formal appearance.
- Use Oil Based Candy Color to color your chocolates.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.