Chocolate Mold Karate Guy
- These karate lollipops are great for any black belt's party!
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE.
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
- Each detailed area can be painted a different shade of chocolate, using our melt and decorate easy squeeze and microwave safe chocolate bottles.
- Enhance the colors of confectionery coating chocolates by adding Oil Based Candy Colors.
- Each piece is 3" x 2" x ½"
- 4 cavities per mold.
- This mold makes approximately 10 pieces per pound of chocolate.
- This mold can be used with our pencil pops and 4½" sucker sticks.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates:
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.