Chocolate Mold Lipstick Tubes 4 inches tall
- Making a cosmetic cake? Add all of your favorite colored lipsticks using chocolate!
- Each piece is 3¾" x ¾" x ⅜"
- 8 cavities per mold.
- This mold makes approximately 15 pieces per pound of chocolate.
- Also great for gelatin gummies, modeling chocolate, and fondant.
- Also suitable for non edible uses such as soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- Suitable only for low temperature ingredients.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE, NOT MICROWAVE SAFE, NOT OVEN SAFE.
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Care and Use:
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Rinse. Sanitize and dry.
For Solid Chocolates
- Use melted chocolate or candy melts and fill the lowest detailed portions of the mold first.
- Tap the mold on the counter or with your hand to encourage air bubbles to rise up and out of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Gently tap the mold to release the chocolate.